What is the Adventures of Ai?
An eBook: The Adventures of Ai is an e-book written by international entrepreneur and New York Times best-selling author Craig Bouchard. The story was written for his 4 daughters and is part non-fiction and part fiction fantasy designed to prepare pre-teens for the pressures they will encounter as they grow up. Incorporating art, history, poetry, music and mathematics, it encourages children to unlock their potential. Download the e-book.
A Video Game App: The book also has a corresponding video game which is based on the novel and is available to download for Apple iOS, android and Kindle devices. This is what we’d love you to download and play. As every time that you play for Australia and earn points in the game, you have the chance to raise money for charities right here in Australia! This means that whenever you play the game, you can make a true difference in the world, and help sick or disadvantaged children in your country. The charities in Australia that will benefit from you playing the game and scoring points are: The Children’s Leukaemia & Cancer Research Foundation and Sony Foundation Australia.
How does it work?
When children play The Adventures of Ai and are logged in as playing for Australia, their scores are recorded on the Adventures of Ai website for the benefit of their country total. Ten percent of net revenues earned in each country during the competition will be donated to participating local charities. View the top scoring countries on the Adventures of Ai Website.
How to Play for Australia
- Download the Adventures of Ai Quick Setup Sheet (1 page)
- Download the Adventures of Ai Quick Start Game Guide
Game Play of Ai’s Adventure is a single runner style popularized by games such as Temple Run and Minion Rush. In the bonus rounds, game play changes from a single runner to a flight mechanic, allowing the player to soar along the scenic landscape with numerous opportunities for boosting points. The basic goal of the game is to get as high of a score as possible and contribute your score to the country you are representing in the World Charity Cup. Every score counts! Find out more about what counts towards your score…
Download the App
Who are the Australian Charities that benefit?
Australian charities taking part are the Children’s Leukaemia and Cancer Research Foundation and Sony Foundation.
Participating countries so far include China, India, Japan, New Zealand, Taiwan, Africa and the United States. Playing the game and participating in the World Charity Cup is free.
Media Articles on the Adventures of Ai Worldwide
- Gamers Kick Start Charity Contest – 30 November 2014 – Sunday Times Perth, Western Australia
- Alatini Family Gets Behind World Cup for Children with Cancer – 9 October 2014
- The Adventures of Ai Launches Children’s Novel, Video Game, and Music in Japan – 22 September 2014
- Adventures of Ai World Charity Cup Launches at Ronald McDonald House in Chicago – 9 September 2014
- New York Times Best-Selling Author Craig Bouchard Debuts New Children’s Book, The Adventures of Ai – 17 July 2014
Find out More
- The Adventures of Ai Website
- The Adventures of Ai Facebook Page
- The Adventures of Ai Instagram
- Download the eBook for Kindle on Amazon
- Download the eBook on iTunes